Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 Things I Might, Perhaps, Like or Hate About This Idea

Reports surfaced a few months back that ABC Family was working on a television adaptation of the quintessential 90s film, 10 Things I Hate About You. It was announced today that the sitcom version of 10 Things I Hate About You will be part of ABC Family's summer roster. Good news? Bad news? Utter catastrophe? While the film is undeniably one of my favorite movies, I'm not sure if an ABC Family sitcom will be able to do the movie justice. However, the fact that Larry Miller will be reprising his role as Mr. Statford is promising. All feelings aside, you can bet I'll be tuning in to watch when this series premieres on July 7th.
In the mean time, check out this 10 second promo that doesn't really give us any inclination as to how positively or negatively it might turn out:

No comments:

Post a Comment